Run-60 Training Plan (12 week plan)
Self-Guided 12- Week Training Plan.
Review the Readiness Checklist to confirm you are ready before you make your purchase. Purchase of this plan is Non-Refundable.
Once you can do all of these things you are ready for this plan. You have been medically cleared to begin or return to endurance training.
- You are comfortable being on your feet for at least 35 minutes at a time (ex: dog walking, shopping, hiking, working, etc.).
- You can commit to train 4 days per week allowing for 35 minutes at the start through up to 60 minutes towards the end of the 12 week plan.
- You can commit to train 2 days in a row to complete the two weekly training runs that are scheduled on consecutive days.
- You have a way to time your run vs walk intervals while training.
- You are able to run for 5 minutes at a very easy pace without stopping.
- You can follow the training outline on your own and make simple self-guided adjustments to personalize the plan to meet your needs.
- If cannot do all of the above and you would like a coach to help you get started, please reach out to Shannon@CreatingMomentumCoaching.com to ask about available coaching services.
This 12-page guide includes recommendations to help you determine how to modify your plan on your own, suggestions for additional training, and FAQs. If you need more support than just a training outline, please consider reaching out for coaching.
20% Discount: Purchase of this plan includes 20% off one Initial Coaching Assessment if requested within 16 weeks of date of purchase of plan as long as coaching roster is open for new clients. (Proof of purchase: Forward copy of electronic receipt or provide email address used for purchase.)