Initial Consult Session for Run-Coaching Program
You may not be able to start immediately if roster is at full capacity. If time is of the essence for you, before you purchase this assessment, determine roster availability by emailing me at Shannon@CreatingMomentumCoaching.com.
Expiration Date for unused assessments: 1 month after purchase. There are no refunds for assessment once purchased.
(1) Stand-alone service for those who training questions and would like to know if they are setting realistic goals. Do you want to better understand your potential before building your own training plan? Do you want your recent and past training history to be reviewed to help set expectations for an upcoming race? This service is for you.
(2) Required by ALL new Run Coaching Program clients to determine readiness to train and to set personalized expectations.
Limitations to being accepted in my Run Coaching Program:
- If you currently are injured, endurance training cannot begin until after you are medically cleared. I pause training when my athlete are injured so they can pursue treatment. Accordingly, I cannot take on presently injured athletes.
- If you have a personal or significant family history of any serious medical issues you will need to provide recent medical clearance from a treating source in order to being train with me.
- I do not specialize in training through pregnancy and although it may be safe to do so I do not offer endurance training during pregnancy at this time. You will want to find a coach with specialized expertise in this very precious arena.
- Although cross training may be part of an endurance training program, I cannot accept athletes who are training for Multi-Sport Races as I do not specialize in multi-sport training/coaching. A tri-coach will be a much better fit for anyone planning to race a multi-sport event.
- I cannot accept endurance athletes training for race goals who are not able to provide adequate time to train towards those goals.
If you have any questions about your limitations or your readiness to begin with me, please email me prior to purchasing an assessment so I can do my best to help you avoid any unnecessary labor or expense on your part. However, there may still be unforeseen reasons I may not be able to accept you into my endurance coaching program that reveal themselves during the full assessment process. _____________
Description of Consultation Process:
You will summarize (1) your past training, past health issues, and past fitness history, (2) your current health and lifestyle, (3) your current fitness and training routine, (4) your most recent race performances, (5) your best race performances, and (6) any known obstacles that impact your ability to adhere to a training plan through the assessment form purchase here.
Zoom Appointment: Expect to schedule your Assessment Review Zoom Appointment within 7-10 days from the time you submit your completed form.
During the Consultation, we will focus on identifying your strength, challenges, whether your goals are realistic based upon your past and present abilities, your availability to adequately prepare, and any other obstacles. Training plans are not provided as part of this consultation.
It is your responsibility to complete the assessment form and submit it to Shannon@CreatingMomentumCoaching.com after your purchase. There are no refunds, for any reason, once an assessment has been purchased.